Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fs/ft: my 99 m3

slowpoke6

fs/ft: my 99 m3 Empty fs/ft: my 99 m3

Post  slowpoke6 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 am

I have for sale my 99 e36 m3 119,xxx factory non sunroof, factory non cruise control, titanium silver over dove.
    Interior
    -full power dove vaders. fully functional
    -3 spoke steering wheel (mtech?)
    -factory bmw business radio with 6 disc changer in the trunk
    -factory hk soundsystem
    Exterior
    -titanium silver paint in good condition
    -FACTORY NON SUNROOF
    -dsII's with 225 45 r17 michelin pilot sports up front and 225 45 r17 cooper weathertech studdable snows on back
    -factory non 3rd brake light rear glass. 3rd brake light is in the factory wing
    Mechanical
    -119,xxx motor still runs rediculously strong. oil changed every 3-3.5k with mobil 1 10w30 synthetic
    -k&n drop in panel filter in stock airbox
    -magnaflow muffler welded to stock size exhaust pipes 2 1/4" dual in, single 3"tip. sounds awesome, not super loud
    -lowered on fk koni coilovers
    -sparco upper strut brace
    -rouge engineering reversable rear strut mounts
    The Bad
    -needs ecu work. the car runs and drives fine, its just water managed to get into the ecu and now the tach and temp gauge dont work. also, car dies if you let it sit for 8+ hrs. when it dies, i just jump it and it fires right up. this is also related to the ecu being damaged.
    -throwing a code for rear o2 sensors. needs these to pass inspection
    -needs front ball joints
    -could use new front tires
    -has rust on the top drivers corner of the windscreen and the passenger rear fender. neither is rotten, but needs attention

I simply cannot afford to keep up with the maintenance of an M car. If you put $1500 worth of work into this, you'll have a strong, low mile, non sunroof e36 m3. asking $7500 OBO
    email akisiel22@gmail dot com for pics

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:06 am