Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
showdown
RoboTron
Good One Sam
7 posters

Good One Sam's Silver Stunner DC5

Good One Sam
    Good One Sam

Good One Sam's Silver Stunner DC5 Empty Good One Sam's Silver Stunner DC5

Post  Good One Sam Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Working on this thing little by little, $$ is tight and i'm doing what I can to try and build this car.

Here's how it is so far:

Good One Sam's Silver Stunner DC5 FxCam_1327868570795

Just installed some Window Visors:

Good One Sam's Silver Stunner DC5 FxCam_1328116960521

Type R spoiler unpainted and not mounted yet, wanted to see how it would look

Good One Sam's Silver Stunner DC5 FxCam_1327868539721
    RoboTron
    RoboTron

Good One Sam's Silver Stunner DC5 Empty Re: Good One Sam's Silver Stunner DC5

Post  RoboTron Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:34 pm

clean. when my gf gets her tax money were gonna be in the market for a nice rsx. trying to get her to get a type-s but im still teaching her to drive stick.

looking good though, keep up the good work.
    Good One Sam
    Good One Sam

Post  Good One Sam Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 pm

RoboTron wrote:clean. when my gf gets her tax money were gonna be in the market for a nice rsx. trying to get her to get a type-s but im still teaching her to drive stick.

Thanks, i thought my girl how to drive stick awhile ago lol! haha jk

This is my 2nd silver RSX had an 03 but crashed it, new BBS Wheels going on this baby this weekend. I can't wait!
    showdown
    showdown

Post  showdown Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 pm

EEEEEK dont put them on yet!!! salt and sand is gonna rip those up. wait till spring man!!
    Eg9ferioSSI
    Eg9ferioSSI

Post  Eg9ferioSSI Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Looking good...I like how it looks with the wing
    RoboTron
    RoboTron

Post  RoboTron Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Good One Sam wrote:
    RoboTron wrote:clean. when my gf gets her tax money were gonna be in the market for a nice rsx. trying to get her to get a type-s but im still teaching her to drive stick.

Thanks, i thought my girl how to drive stick awhile ago lol! haha jk

This is my 2nd silver RSX had an 03 but crashed it, new BBS Wheels going on this baby this weekend. I can't wait!

hahaha touche!
    PeteyFresh_JDM23

Post  PeteyFresh_JDM23 Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 pm

good **** bro... i love RSX's and it looks nice in that color keep up the good work! the money will come easily Smile
    emily-sweetheart
    emily-sweetheart

Post  emily-sweetheart Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 pm

looks good!
    Good One Sam
    Good One Sam

Post  Good One Sam Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:57 pm

holy crap Emily lmao. your sig is HUGE
    RoboTron
    RoboTron

Post  RoboTron Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:46 am

the site shows up really large on my computer and i think thats why the sigs are all out of wack, i ones i posted are not even close to the size they appear on here. lol gonna havbe to figure out the scaling here
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 am

RoboTron wrote:the site shows up really large on my computer and i think thats why the sigs are all out of wack, i ones i posted are not even close to the size they appear on here. lol gonna havbe to figure out the scaling here

try " control - ' on your keyboard. that might make it better. actually all the pictures are scaled down on here. to a maximum of 800x600
    RoboTron
    RoboTron

Post  RoboTron Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:53 am

Admin wrote:
    RoboTron wrote:the site shows up really large on my computer and i think thats why the sigs are all out of wack, i ones i posted are not even close to the size they appear on here. lol gonna havbe to figure out the scaling here

try " control - ' on your keyboard. that might make it better. actually all the pictures are scaled down on here. to a maximum of 800x600

hmmm perhaps then the other forum i am on is scaled a lot smaller then. either way ill make a smaller sig, down to spec. thanks for the tip on control- though!

RoboTron
    RoboTron

Post  RoboTron Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:22 am

Back on TOPIC i missed that BBS!!!!!!!!!!!! thats really gonna set this thing off, cant wait to see it, great news. GL with the sale on the old wheels too, wish my girl had an rsx already so i could tell her to scoop these drags.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:49 pm