Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Official Jdm mass forum kickoff event: Karting & brunch f1 Boston/fuddruckers saugus 2/24

slowboyy

Official Jdm mass forum kickoff event: Karting & brunch  f1 Boston/fuddruckers saugus 2/24 Empty Official Jdm mass forum kickoff event: Karting & brunch f1 Boston/fuddruckers saugus 2/24

Post  slowboyy Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 pm

First off thanks all for joining the newest local forum hopefully this board can grow and become staple in our scene.
    With that out the way lol...
    karting:
    Place: f1 BOSTON
    Address: 290 wood road Braintree,mass
    Date: Friday febuary, 24
    Time: 6pm

Brunch:
    place: fuddruckers
    Address: 900 Broadway saugus mass.

For the folks who don't know f1 BOSTON is a indoor karting facility. This place has pool tables and a bar. so if you don't feel like racing its fine there other entertainment. Cost per race is $35 sounds like alot but worth it. You get 16 laps, a race suit and helmet. If you plan on racing more than once they do have a pass for $75 and you race 3 times so.you save a little money.

F1 BOSTON rules.
    Must have a licen

at fuddruckers we will have a eat off on there biggest. The person who eats the loaded burger in less than 3min I cover your bill.

Mersh
    Mersh

Official Jdm mass forum kickoff event: Karting & brunch  f1 Boston/fuddruckers saugus 2/24 Empty Re: Official Jdm mass forum kickoff event: Karting & brunch f1 Boston/fuddruckers saugus 2/24

Post  Mersh Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Just a suggestion. To get more people to come, I would set it up for a Saturday or Sunday. You have to also consider the large amount of people who might be coming. Maybe, just maybe, if enough people are interested, we should just rent the dam place out.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:14 am