Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Forum Rules, Tips, and How-To's PLEASE READ

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Forum Rules, Tips, and How-To's  PLEASE READ Empty Forum Rules, Tips, and How-To's PLEASE READ

Post  Admin Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:46 am

First order of business, I want to thank all of you for joining the forum and helping make JDMASS even bigger! This is a huge step in turning this group into a Force! Special thanks to a few of you who have been pushing us to get the site up and those of you who have been giving feedback on the sites issues. I speak on behalf of the JDMASS management in saying that we want this to become a community. Although we all have our differences, at the end of the day, we are all enthusiasts. Lets make this something big, together.

Theres only a few rules:

No Hot Heads
    Respect EVERY member
    Keep Drama off the forums (if you have an issue with someone, message them directly)
    Be Courteous
    *Respect the female members* ( I cant stress this one enough)
    Keep the forum clean ( dont post nonsense)
    *Post topics in the correct place. (ex: dont post a build thread in the post your car thread)
    Use the search feature up top (you may find an answer to a question you were going to make a whole new thread for)

Linking Your Facebook Account: Profile >> Preferences >> Associate Facebook Account

SIGNATURES: KEEP THEM SMALL! Nobody wants to see a signature that takes up a whole page.

Maximum Accecptable Signature size:

Forum Rules, Tips, and How-To's  PLEASE READ Bros10

How to post pictures, videos, music links.

Forum Rules, Tips, and How-To's  PLEASE READ Screen13

Make sure to edit your profile!

Im sure theres a few more things to cover, i will update this periodically.

Low and Slow, JDMASS MANAGEMENT Cool

TommyPicklez

Forum Rules, Tips, and How-To's  PLEASE READ Empty Re: Forum Rules, Tips, and How-To's PLEASE READ

Post  TommyPicklez Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Looking for 4:1 B series headers at a good price.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:48 pm