Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
RoboTron
MoeskiVR4
xkenx
PeteyFresh_JDM23
8 posters

Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao

PeteyFresh_JDM23

Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao Empty Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao

Post  PeteyFresh_JDM23 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 pm

well for my first daily driver i got lucky and i got a 2008 Toyota Corolla S I know you dont see many people out there with these
    but hey i aint complaining i love the color, low low miles on it and great on gas!
    right now its bonestock, trying to get a better paying job..
    possible plans of Tinting the windows, looking for white rims for summer mode, dropping it a bit and new sound system change the foggies too.
    Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao N7551010
    Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao Rolla11
    Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao Rolla210

i gotta say its the cleanest 'Rolla S out there and IDC im proud of my whip Smile
    xkenx

Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao Empty Re: Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao

Post  xkenx Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:23 pm

You said toyota right? haha wtf is that?
    MoeskiVR4
    MoeskiVR4

Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao Empty Re: Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao

Post  MoeskiVR4 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 pm

there's plenty of Yota lovers in here, they just haven't posted up yet, no worries they will soon..
    and be very proud, cause there's alot of haters and sh!t talkers that don't even have cars Wink
    PeteyFresh_JDM23

Post  PeteyFresh_JDM23 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:47 am

xkenx wrote:You said toyota right? haha wtf is that?
    hahaha oh well i aint gunna complain sh!ts fresh ill rep yotas for now at least

MoeskiVR4 wrote:there's plenty of Yota lovers in here, they just haven't posted up yet, no worries they will soon..
    and be very proud, cause there's alot of haters and sh!t talkers that don't even have cars Wink
    oh yeah i love my 'Rolla hahah ive never had a hater on it yet lol props for bein different...
    and hopefully ill get more yota lovers out here nd get some shoots in this summer !!
    RoboTron
    RoboTron

Post  RoboTron Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:55 am

nice color, shits fresh, let the haters hate. welcome to the forum.
    PeteyFresh_JDM23

Post  PeteyFresh_JDM23 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:35 pm

RoboTron wrote:nice color, shits fresh, let the haters hate. welcome to the forum.
    thanks man i appreciate it Smile i take pride in it. let the haters hate Wink
    xkenx

Post  xkenx Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 pm

I have a Toyota some would say thee Toyota to own. I expect a better representation of the company than this car. That's my point.
    PeteyFresh_JDM23

Post  PeteyFresh_JDM23 Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 pm

xkenx wrote:I have a Toyota some would say thee Toyota to own. I expect a better representation of the company than this car. That's my point.

true that. but hey it was a gift so a car's a car. not my choice but i like it.
    ill be gettin a acura soon enough anyways.
    SupaDoopa
    SupaDoopa

Post  SupaDoopa Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 pm

There is no better representation than a Corolla in a sense. It is one of the best selling cars they have next to a Camry. It's not the fasted, nor the best platform exactly, but it's what he's got and he plans on doing work.

I wouldn't worry about being the only Toyota. One of these days I'm going to buy my uncle's PERFECT Celica Supra. Not only that, don't sleep on the FR-S's that will start releasing. Sounds like you have a RWD platform you can trade your car in for. I might even, one day, take the plunge if I don't get a Genesis. Genesis's are Mitsubishi's bastard child which is why I'm not worried about the make it's branded with.

Regardless, good luck with the car, man. I used to sell Toyota/Scion. Thing will run forever.
    PeteyFresh_JDM23

Post  PeteyFresh_JDM23 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:15 pm

SupaDoopa wrote:There is no better representation than a Corolla in a sense. It is one of the best selling cars they have next to a Camry. It's not the fasted, nor the best platform exactly, but it's what he's got and he plans on doing work.

I wouldn't worry about being the only Toyota. One of these days I'm going to buy my uncle's PERFECT Celica Supra. Not only that, don't sleep on the FR-S's that will start releasing. Sounds like you have a RWD platform you can trade your car in for. I might even, one day, take the plunge if I don't get a Genesis. Genesis's are Mitsubishi's bastard child which is why I'm not worried about the make it's branded with.

Regardless, good luck with the car, man. I used to sell Toyota/Scion. Thing will run forever.

thanks man, cant complain with toyota's great reliability wish i had me a celica or a supra but i love my car as a daily Smile
    rfranco

Post  rfranco Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:19 am

yo u aint alone i got a 05 corolla s
    faisal.mayanja
    faisal.mayanja

Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao Empty corolla

Post  faisal.mayanja Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:32 am

just joined i got a 97 corolla stock but slowly upgrading

Guess im the only one really rockin a Toyota here... lmao 97_rol15
    240sxBoY
    240sxBoY

Post  240sxBoY Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:01 pm

That is pretty dam clean! Good luck on ups Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm