Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Parts vendors for Nissan

Topdog781
    Topdog781

Parts vendors for Nissan Empty Parts vendors for Nissan

Post  Topdog781 Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:13 am

Over the years I have bought many many parts......too many to name....but one thing I know about the Nissan community it's small when you compare it to allot of other groups out there. It's tough to make these cars quick, and there is not a huge market of parts out there for us to use. So long story short these are some vendors you should be supporting if your Driving Any NISSAN, ANY MODEL. As a community we want to keep these guys in business they support us we need to give back to them.

1: JIM WOLF TECHNOLOGY :

I mean if you don't know who these guys are they are some of the most respected Nissan Tuners out here in the if not the best in the U.S. There company is based right out of CA. I have been using their products for years and I am telling you they have some of the best parts in the market from Chipped ecus, right down to engine parts like camshafts. They are a little pricey but you have to pay to play. The quality of these parts are top notch ,well worth their price in gold.

2: GSPEC PERFORMANCE

I tell you right now this is one of the best companies I have dealt with over the years. Extremely helpful customer service along with a Knowledgeable staff. I always deal with Greg anytime I order from this company. Greg can get you ANY and I repeat any OEM part made for NISSAN so long as it's still in production. I have even ordered exclusive parts from Mexico/japan through him. He also produces one off aftermarket parts like custom intake manifolds and headers....the parts have research behind them they work point blank.

There are allot more out there, but I not going to write out a book, right now...but if you have dealt with a company and have had a great experience with them feel free to shout them out! NISSAN BABY! ONE LOVE! YAYe! (FISTPOUND TO CHEST WHILE THROWING THE PEACE SIGN)
    showdown
    showdown

Parts vendors for Nissan Empty Re: Parts vendors for Nissan

Post  showdown Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:29 am

Nice, ive checked out both in the past, they both have very good reputations.
    Topdog781
    Topdog781

Post  Topdog781 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:12 pm

showdown wrote:Nice, ive checked out both in the past, they both have very good reputations.

I'm curious where do you Maxima guys shop for parts? I was actually thinking about picking one up sometime in the future. I have more vendors to add to the list as well, I just have not gotten around to it.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 pm

As a FX guy I have heard of JWT. Many people on the FX forums use JWT parts, most notably the popcharger intake. What about Stillen? I know Stillen is a big name and I (think) that company is Nissan exclusive.
    Topdog781
    Topdog781

Post  Topdog781 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:18 am

SeoulCalibur wrote:As a FX guy I have heard of JWT. Many people on the FX forums use JWT parts, most notably the popcharger intake. What about Stillen? I know Stillen is a big name and I (think) that company is Nissan exclusive.

Yea I remember Stillen. I not sure what happened to them honestly...they stopped supporting our cars with performance parts so I lost track of them. I did purchase a urethane front lip from them years ago it was 1 of a kind. I Just went to their website and just found out they still offer the brake pads for my car.....something I had allot of difficulty finding locally.....So props to Stillen as well.
    showdown
    showdown

Post  showdown Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:12 pm

stillen
    progress
    NWP performance
    Cattmann performance

those are the top maxima companies although cattmann is closing up shop soon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 pm