I cant upload/host an image anymore???

MoeskiVR4

I cant upload/host an image anymore???

Post  MoeskiVR4 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:35 pm

im having some trouble hosting an image now, the icon with the image that has the little memory card on it and when highlighted it says "host an image".. when i click it now it asks me to sign in. idk what im signing into?.. do i put my user info and password or the email information i used to create my JDMASS.com account?... im just boggled because i never had to do this before.. scratch

info to fix or resolve the issue will be greatly appreciated.. thanks

Moe.

Re: I cant upload/host an image anymore???

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:45 am

MoeskiVR4 wrote:im having some trouble hosting an image now, the icon with the image that has the little memory card on it and when highlighted it says "host an image".. when i click it now it asks me to sign in. idk what im signing into?.. do i put my user info and password or the email information i used to create my JDMASS.com account?... im just boggled because i never had to do this before.. scratch

info to fix or resolve the issue will be greatly appreciated.. thanks

Moe.

looking into it.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 pm

any way you could screen shot the error? i just tried to upload a picture using the picture/memory card icon and it worked for me. maybe if you can screen shot and send it to me in a PM i can better help you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:52 am