Showdowns Photography Thread! (videos too!) Come on in! (Might take a while to load)

showdown

Showdowns Photography Thread! (videos too!) Come on in! (Might take a while to load)

Post  showdown on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:01 pm

A little info before the gallery. I started photography 3 years ago and I do it as a hobby. Not to sound corny but i get a rush out of trying to get that perfect shot! I shoot for alot of people and I've had some of my pictures featured on various websites which makes it even more rewarding. My current camera is a Nikon D5000 (soon to be a D7000) with 18/55mm, 55/200mm, and 50mm lenses. My next step is getting more into lighting. My action videos are shot with a GoPro HD HERO2. Thats enough talking, anybody interested in a shoot can contact me on facebook. Matthew Gaumont Enjoy my photos. cat

Now for a few non car related pictures.

Heres a couple of videos shot with the GoPro

Re: Showdowns Photography Thread! (videos too!) Come on in! (Might take a while to load)

Post  RoboTron on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:18 pm

great photo skills showdown, lots of nice cars as well!

93 Honda Prelude Si - Flave Mobile
    04 Ford Mustang GT - Rice Patrol
    stainless97

Re: Showdowns Photography Thread! (videos too!) Come on in! (Might take a while to load)

Post  stainless97 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:44 am

that jeep truck was killin it in the snow lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:42 am